August 19, 2006

Destined to be alone?

I ask a lot about their own holiday plans. Their straight answers are majority going out with friends, watching movie, shopping together, and do anything together.

Where as for me, I always go anywhere alone. Alone, alone and alone. My mum always says me as a LONE, UNGROUPABLE PERSON.

Is that so? Maybe right, maybe wrong.

It's somehow right, because I seldom has any close relationships with anyone yet. My social circle is rather different. My point of view of life is different, my sense of enjoyment is different. That difference often makes me alone, not with packs. Even with groups in some cases, I always feel that I am left out, regardless of persons and places.

On the other hand, I do think I am a friendly person. I don't stick to only 1 gang or pack. I am willing to help around. I am just not very talkative, yet can speak for others. I am not racist nor sexist. This is not praising myself, it's just saying the truth.

Forget what others think about me. It's also needless to pity myself of always being lonely. God knows everything, whether I am really destined for human loneliness temporarily or forever. 1 thing I know, Jesus is always with me.

God bless you all!

No comments: