August 23, 2006

Why become so moody?

I don't know why, when I get up at 1900 just now, suddenly it's like a running mood storm crushing against me. Since that, I tried to smile, but it didn't last long

Why like that? Is it hormonal changes, just like girls? Or simply think too much?

I don't know, it's just came like that.

Whenever I am in bad mood, I tend to eat. Just now, I want to eat the Drumstick with Kit Kat just to escape from the stress after buying kerosene. However, it's disallowed by my father. Yes, that ice cream is expensive, but who cares? It's much better than eat durians that leave my mouth stinks and heats up my body temperature, which makes my mood even poorer.

It's all very lame. A bit relieved when do received a few SMS. Priscilla want to come to collect her PC from my home tomorrow, but I insisted to go to her home and explain everything I have done to her computer and some advices. Neither I know when I am able to return her PC because of the camp.

I always think too much on this, whether what she thinks, what this what that. Nevertheless, grateful that she gave me a chance to kill my time and train my computer skills, hehe.

Emma also help me reduce the stress. Although it's a hanging chat, but I can still satisfied. If not because of the camp, I can go out with them to celebrate Chew Rou's birthday. Oh man, how disappointed I am!!!!

Whatever, I still hope! The joy of the Lord is my strength, my hope my everything.

God bless you all!

No comments: