August 24, 2006

Frustration never prevails

Today is still another busy holiday. After Mass, I have to carry all the stuff bought at Monday, which is like 20 kilograms to carry. Nothing much to do at there, talking, discussing, paperworks. Really frustrated at there, and you also know, it's because I am thinking too much. Too much on girls, too much on money, too much on myself.

This draws me even near to tears. Helplessly I just table-sleep, but never got well.

Nevertheless, I managed to get out from there. Happily I bought a new CD writer to be installed on this PC. At least can end the long wait for this.

Add Maths tuition is just getting interesting with differentiation. Great satisfaction to successfully tackle all those questions. Not hard to memorize, just no need think too much. Night is much relaxing, do some final jobs on Priscilla's PC, plus also maintaning my own PC. I also received some request to reformat their PC, and I am happy with that.

Tomorrow starts the Interclubs Camp, in which I still not packed my luggage. Hope I won't think too much, and I give everything to my Lord.

I really miss my loving Lord, and also the ones whom I love.

God bless you all!

No comments: