September 23, 2006

Free weekend

This is the Saturday I wanted so so much in past weeks! Feel very happy, at last get a day peace. Feel good to strolling at town this morning, browsing books, window shopping, enjoy chatting here, just feels so cool!

Yesterday I went to Emma house to pre-celebrate her birthday. Though it's pushed 6 days earlier, but everyone seems to have fun. I am the earliest arriving, with some jobs to fight off the virus. Her computer is so virus-proned, that I could hardly access into some poarts to control it. 2 couples are there too, Chew Rou brought her boyfriend, and Jsun Loong was paired with Su Yi. Guys dominated Emma's house, as her room is "badly invaded" by all of us.

It was a good reception there. I drank a lot, both wine and cocktail. Food there was also looking nice, but then since it was Friday, I couldn't eat much. Emma was looking pretty, sexy and cool , and gives everyone a warm welcome. Just a pity I didn't bring my camera there.

Nevertheless, it's another good experience at somebody's home. Waved goodbye to her at 2135, and I always like her cheerful smiles.

Thanks be to God for this free weekend! Praise the Lord!

No comments: