September 23, 2006

Pushed to the edge of patience

Chatted with Yien Houng this afternoon and evening. I wonder why, she's always bring something pessimistic about everything. Sometimes I do feel very frustrated about her statement of no feelings, hatred, can't do anything, bla bla bla.

Very hot and fiery debates with her. If only I can put in some famous quotes by the intelligent philosophers, or leaders of the Church, I could just shut her up easily. I was pushed really near to the edge of my tollerable patience. What a bad counsellor I am!

I wonder why she's behaving like this. Kristine said to me, her blog is only about sadness. What's has happened in the past? No matter how hard I tried to guide her, it's still returns in vain.

As for me, journey is life has to go on. God gives me this wonderful life, with wonderful family, super-duper good friends, with nothing to worry about. I should be thankful to God and joyful always for all of these.

Well then, I prayed that everyone on earth may have happiness in their own life. God will not forsake anyone, never ever.

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, pessimistic or what so ever...that's something I am born to have.I have no offend against it or actually need not to offend it. By the way, do my blog really sounds sad ??I dont even realised that -_-"

By the way, just hope you all have a nice and lovely day.