September 26, 2006

Hard without a watch

Today, I had a hard time without a watch to tell me what's the time. I used to be the one to tell the time, now it's my turn now to ask the time. I just cannot figured out why I lost my my broken watch, and really, it's really hardcore for me.

Nevermind with that, I had done 2 great presentations this morning. First up is Physics, in which I counter-attack teacher's question about mirror periscope. Glad to have everyone's attention on me explaining all the lame stuff of mirror.

As for Biology, I think my group co-operated well, with me as the full-time backup. Since I do most of the job talking up front, I do not need to do the follow-up assignment, which my part is handed to Susie. Cool feeling.

Strangely enough, after those presentation, I don't feel anything great at first. Probably because of my ego of wanting other's approval, but failed to do so. With that, I just lazily went to patrol and slept at class for 2 periods. Slowly recovering from that ego hunger after that.

Seriously, when my mood is not good, ice-cream will be the best medicine. Recently I really love and want some ice-cream. Why? I just like the creaminess of it, seems that whenever I lick it or eat it by mouth, it just feels so satisfying. I can also GET HIGH from ice cream too! Hahahaha....:D

Well, tonight I am going to stay up as long as possible, as I want to watch tonight's match. Bad luck for me because Arsenal's match is not aired on TV3. Kinda annoyed because TV3 always choose the match I don't really like, but also watch it for the sake of football.

In this late night, I miss my Lord. I miss my loved ones. Only Jesus knows how I miss them, and also how I miss himself as well. Hope through the intercession of Mother Mary, I will grow more in faith, to become faithful disciple of Jesus, and also love others as myself.

Love you all! God bless you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ko...don't worry. i'll buy u a watch for ya burfdae. hehekk =)




>unknown<