September 24, 2006

No point to get No.1

The Lord touched me again with his wondeful words.

He said, "If anyone who wants to be the first, he must be the last, and be the servant of all."

This is not saying that we must be underperforming , or give up at an instant in our daily life, but more surely, to remove the envy in our heart. This envy is the root of sin.

Have I in envy with anyone and anything? Don't I feel very jealous when I see others have those that I don't have? I had dozens of such experiences already in my liufe. Not only materialistic ones, even towards the aspect of relationship, people, money and so on.

So, that's why you will always see "Posted by Your Humble Servant", because I see myself as a lowly servant, with a thought that no point to be in race to get the highest, the more this and that and whatever else.

It's a late , quiet night now, and always, it's drawing me to miss my loved ones, and of course, my Lord Jesus Christ. Hope and pray through the graces of God, that the Lord remove my envious heart, and create a pure, child-like heart.

Love you all!

No comments: