September 20, 2006

Just realised

Still early for me to blog something here, hahaha.

The personal message, "I will always miss you!" get some response from friends this morning. Kristine, even questioned me who's she that I mentioned here, where I just keep my mouth shut on that. Well, maybe good for me though, L.O.L. At least I know someone is or are reading my blog, cool man!

Just a quick feeling, that I realised that many things are still yet to be done! Moral projects are tonnes, plus by extra duties, presentations and so on. However, I try to keep my breath wide, try to take it easy and light, just for the sake for less pressure. Pressure sucks! It drives me nuts!

Life's still normal down at afternoon, where sleep filled them all. Unexpected tuition cancellationt left me still free going at evening. Hot water bath as always, makes me feel addicted to it. Also thanks to TV, MSN buddies, blog, internet for killing my time, but still, I HAVE NOT START THE STUDY ENGINE YET! Who cares about studying at now?

So don't think I am hardworking, I am no better than anyone of you.

Homework not done, projects left "dead", life's not in control, but, I believe no matter how terrible is it, God will always be on my side. He will inspire me what to do next.

Thanks to all my blog readers, and please do keep visiting!

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm, it is scary that the 4th sumative is coming soon. it scares me that its so close. hmm, i guess its time to shape up.