September 19, 2006

Moodless for everything

Now really no mood. Everything seems crazy to me right now, just want to sleep, sleep and more sleep.

I guess around and around is still those factors. Girls, studies, future. These are still haunting my mind whenever I am in such a big and terrible grief. Even hard to break a simple smile.

You may think the first factor I put upside there is "girls." Oh yeah, certainly it is. Sometimes I think I am not worthy to be someone's boyfriend, but still in my mind I still miss them very much. I know my principles, but down in my heart I am super rebellious to those "dut" principles. Seeing those couples in schools or at anywhere else make me jealous, but still, I have to surpress those feelings.

That "surpressing" is just not nice. Can't I just have a go?

Enough with that. My little heart decided to let it go and be it to God. My Lord will certainly take care and in control of everything.

God bless you all! Love you all too!

No comments: