September 28, 2006

Midnight time

It's midnight by now. Everyone's is sleeping pretty soundly, I can feel it even though not really be with them.

Just sent an SMS to Emma, exactly at midnight hour, wishing her happy birthday for another time. That's my favourite way to wish people, regardless the receiver like it or not. 0000 mark seems so symbolic, it marks a new day, a new start, a new everything, and won't it be very good to wish others at this meaningful hour?

It's already midnight, and I am left all alone at here, still like a hyperactive nightowl. Feel glad by now, SMS has been sent, chatted with cousins at Kuching, watch numerous videos at Youtube, just feels so great. Though my brain is blanked out, I still feel joyful.

What kind of joy and strength are these, given by God? For the joy of the Lord, is my STRENGTH, is my HOPE, my LIFE.

Happy birthday Emma! Thank you for being my friend all this while! Hearthiest wishes from me for you!

God bless you all!

No comments: