September 28, 2006

Strip off ego

I put much hope on today, but it just didn't turn out to be the day I want.

I still remember, I had my probably brightest mood upon arrival at school Though battling with the sleep temptation, no problem for me to concentrate in morning Mass. I prayed with a delightful heart.

However, things started to go against me when I entered school. I felt like dumb and dumber, couldn't talk a thing, nor get around to talk. Everyone has their own clan to talk, but it's a "dut" no for me.

Fine, enough with that. Ego in heart continued to wreck my mood. I was just fed up with myself for playing my own emotions. Whenever I find someone, who sits near to me, prefer another person other than me for help in Add Maths, jealousy sparks off by shouting at heart, "What the? Why not me? Can't you see I am here wanting to help you?!!"!

Even worst, I am quiet and lazy to blast questions at Biology presentation. Feel so crushed when facing the super hard rock Add Maths question. Again, since I have not slept for previous whole night, my body is like drug addict, shivering for no reason.

Prefect meeting later added kerosene to fire. Totally dissatisfied with such a lame meeting. Better off without meeting since no room for us. Gratefully, Emma with her lovely smile thanked me for my early birthday wishes to her at early dawn. I smiled briefly, give her a five, which appeased my frustration.

You know what, how I actually wished to give her a HUG? I know this is indecent, and also not worthy to do so, but why not? Hugging is a great way to show affection towards each other, don't you think? Actions are better than words, do you agree?

Please, don't think too much........L.O.L.

Afternoon was great for me, as I take a 3 hours of satisfying nap. Skipped theology class at evening for no reason, however it's substituted with a great chatting at MSN. At MSN is totally different at school, can talk non-stop. Why? Wonder why?

Nevertheless, thank God for this dramatic, emotional day. Jesus, as my shepherd, lead me to go through all the ups and downs in life. I surrender all of myself to Him, as I know, He will never lose me.

Praise the Lord!

No comments: