October 29, 2006

End of short holiday

LOL, just realized that this short one-week-Raya holiday went off faster than I have expected. Several hours later I have to back school again to face Chemistry. Lame, but that's life.

Sunday has always been a day of rest. That's why I have rested since I am back from church! Sleeping for hours in bed in the afternoon! Strangely, everyone in my house just went sleepy and left Mum alone for lunch.

After that long long sleep, still I didn't study, but boot into Linux Kubuntu and try find ways to install the latest Firefox 2. Just went so eager for Firefox 2 that probably I want to download Ubuntu again to try out. Of course that's nothing to do with exam, I also know it.

Soon after dinner and dish washing jobs, I went upstairs to study, ah, finally! But just look.....


Whatta "dut" with all of these? Seeing these already being mooded of it.


Studying helplessly on bed.

See? Nothing can really get into the brain as so many detailed things need to be remembered, such as what is the reaction between this and that with what products whatsoever. getting nuts by it, how I wish it can over very soon.

Maybe tonight is another night owl for me, but with God I shall never fear. As the blind man asked the Lord to let him see, I shall ask Jesus too, to open my eye of heart, so that I can see the Love and Mercy of God.

Praise the Lord! God bless you all!

No comments: