October 31, 2006

Busy, busy and busy

Anyway, days just comes and goes, actually times really going very fast.

This morning I had my Chemistry test, which I found easier than last time. Especially in paper 2, I managed to finish it off in 90 minutes, with an hour to go! Even I am thrilled to see the my watch after I put down my pen! Too fast too furious maybe. Then the following 2 papers is just not looking very good, just simply went through, but of course I had tried my best.

Back home in a quite delighted mood for doing quite well in exam. In afternoon, I followed Mum's car to HQ to take some forms. Then we headed on to my aunt's house, in which we had a cool reception there with a lot of foods. Probably that foods make me feel sleepy, that delays my time to study.

AT night, I helped Emma with her letters thinggy since her Microsoft Word cannot be opened. (wonder why?) It's rather busy that time, however thanks to her also to introduce me a great website, where I can deal many things in digital photography. It's just so cool!

It's midnight by now, and History book is still on my lap. Gonna keep on studying, because simple, I don't want to fail. IN this, I continue to hope in God. After this, there will be hoorays and smile around too!

Isn't it just feeling great when I realized God gives me this precious life?

God bless you all!

No comments: