October 9, 2006

Pointless for frustration

Wow, really feel tired at the end of the day. The long, hot trip back to Miri can be said enough, but I am further dragged down by the later appreciation night.

For me as a function-phobic person, and also a photograph, not only stress in taking good photographs, but also getting along with many many people. Like usual, everyone dressed smartly for guys and gorgeously for girls. That's just superb for everyone. I walked around to take photos, and refused to eat because I didn't pay for it, though have money in pocket that time.

That money needed to buy present, for who? Secret la....

And also at certain times, I really felt down emotionally. Eventually, I like at Prefect Night, hide myself at the highest floor, and prayed to my Lord silently. I promised him to take my job easily, and also grant me a pure of heart. Easy, went back, all include me have a great fun.

In fact, that fun continues until we were over the permitted time! Haha, evryone is just crazy in it!

Anyway, share with you some of my favourite pics, though not very well-shot...


A sense of coldness before the dinner began.


Me and the super gorgeous Emma!


I am just got lucky to get this. What do you think?


LOL, we blocked the door, and letting people doing whatever inside the lift! Haha!


Daniel is humble enough to serve the girls around him.


It just got everyone excited to see Kim How on stage!


This could be the best smile I can give throughout the night with Shirley.

Playing chopsticks huh?

Here's everyone for a big "family" photo!


Cheers! Looks like we have done a good job!


Just for fun before leaving to shoot everyone's shoes.

If you wish to see more photos, click the Photobucket link at the right bar, and you may copy from there. Thanks very much!

Praise the Lord!

No comments: