October 11, 2006

Fearless of exams!

It's been a while I don't update my blog after the appreciation night dinner because I fell sick 2 days ago. Thanks to God's blessing and my Mum's "kua sha", now I have slowly recovered, and hoping to start the "war" against exams tomorrow, fearlessly.

Well well well, sorry again to those who are waiting for my post at my other 2 blogs because I felt I have no energy, and also I not really know about what to be posted around. Kimberly this morning asked me whether I have more pictures for prefect board, where I cold helplessly denied her.

It's a big rain this morning, and after the huge sickness, I slowly caught up the pace of studying. A bit confused by the term "beautiful number" explained yesterday. No table-sleeping for me, nor any super extra intensive Biology revision for me, just take my time chatting and going around.

Afternoon proves to be boring. I could just revised 2 chapters before my eyes was too reluctant to remain open. After that long nap and dinner, Mum started to nag me around to start studying. Kinda annoying, but I have to be considerate, because honestly, I don't like the feeling of losing this time.

So, I do not fear nor nervous about this coming exam. Totally pointless. It's only some small challenges in life, which didn't weigh much in our life. Just take it easily, and do it, simple, for the glory of God.

For my classmates and friends which find time to view this blog, WISH YOU ALL LUCK IN EXAMS!

God bless you all!

No comments: