October 1, 2006

Trust in God 100%

What can I say about today?

Went to church with family, but this time we went earlier to recite to morning rosary. It's has been exciting teaching by father, and often I skipped youth meeting, in order to listen to another sermon in Malay Mass. It's somehow been my habit already.

Then we went to several shopping complexes, just for the sake to repair my watch. Oh man, the strap of it doesn't look any cheaper anyway, but just pay it. Lunch at rooftop, then went home to take a big nap.

Seng Ying gave several calls to inquire about her old PC. In fact, while I was making my dreams, she actually called many times! Huh, even my siblings cannot stand it! Have to understand that she need it urgently.

Night is simply relaxing, nothing to worry about. Peaceful night given by God. Downloaded video from Youtube, and chatted with my dear friends. It's just another Sunday, went on like this, but it's have been an amazing grace by God.

It is a boring post? Well I think so, hehe ;)

October starts off by now, and I trust, in God, this month should be a joyful month.

Praise the Lord!

No comments: