December 8, 2006

LOL, it's 100th post....

Hahaha, you might not be aware, but statistic at the Blogger dashboard shows that this is the 100th post! What a milestone for me since I opened this blog back in August 16th.

Very thank you for your continuous support lo. Hope you all can continue take your time to view my little tiny blog here. Hehehe....

The day started off as usual, very very relaxing. It's a meaningful Mass for the feast day of Immaculate Conception of Blessed Virgin Mary. I have write something about this down there, so if don't mind just take a look.

Then the rest of the day was spent to relax. Enjoyed some roti canai, then went online, doing chores. I really dislike books when I felt asleep just after I read some Biology from newly bought reference book. And I slept in morning again.

Maybe I should go to Parkson, since Chew Rou has invited me to join them to go out for a movie. LOL, regret now is very useless. My mind kept on missing somebody when I tried to sleep, again and again that drives me crazy. Sigh.....

At evening I played table-tennis with Dad. It's been a while since I last hold the bat, and somehow I am still OK in playing it. Dad even told me that if I keep playing for a month I can be very pro already. Doubt a lot, since I know I am still suckers in ping pong. LOL.

Then went to Parkson (ah, finally) to have some outings with family. This time Dad drove Toyota Land Cruiser "Ninja Turtle", which is very big in size, and quite many functions too. Hehehe, we were so excited to be on the "new" car! Went to Parkson with me doing nothing there, except had some ice cream treat and nothing else. I am an ice-cream lover.....

Later at night, I received a link, which as a Christian, deeply touched by it. No matter who you are, just click the link below and take a look.....

http://www.najumary.or.kr/mary/home/juliasuffering.htm


I don't think there's any graphic "tricks" there, so believe what you gonna see there.

Thank God for letting me to feel great for all this while. After seeing the link, I humbly pray, that God continue to pour his abundant blessings and grace to us poor sinners and take away our sins. By the intercession of Mary, who was immaculately conceived, we may soon obtain salvation and free from slavery of sin and be with God in all eternity.

We are just sinners with nothing, without God's mercy, can we still live in this world? Couldn't we be condemned way way earlier for our sins? But then, you all, including me, should always trust in God's Divine Mercy.

God bless you all!

No comments: