December 9, 2006

Cool weekend

What an enjoyable weekend! I longed for such weekend for a long time already. But then, today also reminds me how fast time has passed since the competition in Kuching back in last week. The memories were still vivid in my mind.

OK, let's get started to the topic. As usual as any other day, I woke up early in the morning, and went to attend Holy Mass at Cathedral. Then I went to HQ to present the report of the competition. Office people there looked at the photos with amazement, as they were also laughed at Ming Chai wearing batik during the performance night! LOL, no offense, they even make fun of him, and kept on laughing that we were the only team to wear formal that time. LOL, but then good to see them laughing though, nothing abnormal. They even saw my syok sendiri pictures, which should not be there.

Then the rest of the morning I spent to wander alone in the city. I walk here and there, with my mind spinning around on many things. Only God knew what I thought. Initially I want to have some Italian food, but then the shop which I thought is open was still under construction. LOL, what the..... No choice, so I went to pamper myself with a quite luxurious (so to say) meal at KFC. The chicken there is still as yummy as ever, and the new Zinger Maxx burger is also quite OK.

Tell you, not only I am an ice cream freak, I am also a fast food freak! LOL, so you always have the chance to see me eating alone at KFC, or McDonald's or Pizza Hut whatsoever.......

Later at home, it's all about boredom. Bored. No good TV shows, nothing new on Internet that I can see. Just feel so odd to that boredom. Completely different from what I did last week. And funnily, I could not sleep well in afternoon too! What happened to me actually huh?

Glad not to go out at night time because I was so fed up with it. Just prayed alone at home make me feeling great.

Yes, first week of Advent gone. Have I started to prepare myself for Christ's second coming? Next week, no matter what, I have to make a confession. Hope God continue to help me to get prepared, and dare to put down any excessive worldly things, just for my loving Lord Jesus.

Remember, nothing at all, whether on the world, whether it's past or present or in future, nor anything else, can seperate us apart from the love of God!

God bless you all!

No comments: