January 19, 2007

Funny weird feelings

Funny feelings again whirled around my heart now.

And you know it. It's about my feelings towards her. Those who know it really memang pandai!

What should I do? Should I just say it out, or keep it in heart? Is this feeling is just FEELING? Will it last long? Or just to satisfy my ego? Or only a sudden urge?

Feeling very funny yet weird when thinking on my feelings. Funny because this is NOT THE FIRST TIME I had such dilemma. Weird because this case was totally different from last cases I've gone through. I would not going into detail because I wouldn't want leak "who she is" here.

Some people urged me to be a man and take action. Well, they are right, how do I know how she feel towards me, if I don't admit mine to her? Plus, it's always generally accepted that guys should make the first move right?

But as for me, I still reluctant to make anything like that. I need to clarify it first, whether I really like her, or just some urge or desires from myself. Just enough to approach her, have some GOOD talks, and help in anything I can. That brings much more satisfaction.

I surrender all these feeling to God. Only God know me better than myself. He knows what's the best for me. I seek to do His will always.

OK, some sharing of mine! God bless you all!

3 comments:

paw. said...

aiyer. i have nothing to say lol. BE A MAN! if thats what u want. if thats what God wants

Kris said...

WHO WHO WHO!! haha.. Go for it Ko. Us girls seldom make the first move. haha. Guys have to do it.

Asaki Mika said...

I agree too...Ask yourself,do you really like her ?? If you do, then you should tell her. If you don't, you would never know what she might think of it, you might never know the ending of this love...Go !! You rocks, Ko ^^