January 16, 2007

My weaknesses

What's my weaknesses? Do you know it? Anyhow, I type out something here, see you all can agree with me or not lo....

1. Impatience

Maybe you don't see much about this. Yes, I am VERY impatient, even on small things. It drives me crazy to wait for someone or something, where I can do lot's more thing to fill out the "waiting time." It's not only dealing with time, I also very hard to deal people with patience. I will just yell out with anger should anyone stretched my tiny patience to its limit.

Of course, this will make me very immature. It's very lame to get angry on little things like that, so hope I can improve more on this.

2. Very extreme

Maybe you see this a lot. When I am happy, I am super energetic, loves to sing, dance, talk, active, and everything nice that you can think of.

On the other hand, I could be a totally catastrophe if the day sucks. You can see me sleeping, talking as if quarelling, lazy, like to hit people/things, anything else that is EXTREME to express my feelings. These extremes are just like the one stated in novel "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde."

3. Social fear

Maybe not so currently, but I still find myself not well in socializing. I seldom go out with friends, sucks out in formal dinner and so on. But improve a lot already through many camps and dinners, but it's still there.

So if you want to help me to overcome it, don't mind to ask me out for anything OK?

4. Annoying

Maybe you already knew this. Hehe, little do I know it as well. I am annoying both in MSN and real life. Maybe I always talk about the *censored* things, or simply to get attention from others. I ever heard someone called me "gatal" before, you know?

5. SEX-minded

Surely you know this. I don't mind myself being called sex expert (I mean knowledge only). But what's worst in me is that I relate anything with sex. People say me as "thinking too far." Have to get rid of these "yellowish stuffs" out of my brain quickly.

But then, I still think understanding of sex is really pivotal and important, especially for us teens. Nothing wrong with that.

7. Super duper hyper sensitive/moody

Sensitive? Yes, I am sensitive. Really sensitive. As said before, I always "think very far." I am sensitive with other's action, talk, even gestures towards me. Not only that, my "thinking too much" also affect my focus in life. Let you guess what I always "think too much" la....

I am also very moody, always do anything according with my mood. Just a little thing can change my mood already.... sigh... Seems like I am somewhat girlish here? LOL

8. Ambitious, but unable to complete it

I hate this the most. I still remember I said proudly I will take 14 subjects in SPM last year. Nah. Turns out to be nothing. I can't even manage the 11 subjects I have now. Not only this, things like read Bible, pray, exercise failed through due to my attitude like that.

Now I know everything needs discipline.

9. Stubborn to express the "special" feelings towards girls

Ah, nothing new. I experience lot's of this before and even NOW. Unlike the brave guys out there, I am very timid, and rely passively for her to know me. What can I do is fantasize about her in dreams, without any action. So lame....

So there you have it. Do you agree with all listed and explained above? Just have some say at the comments section.

I look forward to improve myself day-by-day, so to glorify my Lord Jesus.

God bless you all!

No comments: