February 11, 2007

7 Weird things about me

Following up my cousin's challenge in her blog, maybe a bit "soi", but anyway pleased to be tagged by her. Hahaha...

Here goes my....

7 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME

  1. Very extreme characters. At certain moment happy as if I hit the jackpot, and also there's time I am down until tears rolling down my eyes.
  2. Never feel want to confess my love to her. But still hold her special in heart.
  3. Like many girls! It's great to be with them you know!
  4. Loner down the street. If I am free, you might be seeing me walking alone at streets, indulging myself with KFC and so on....
  5. Always talk nonsense. I'll be feeling weird if I sensed myself talking craps that won't get any attentions.
  6. Can withstand other's anger to me. I will be like little gutless cat if I know someone angry at me (especially girls and my Mum), letting them pouring down their anger.
  7. I do houseworks. Can you believe it? LOL
Pauline, are you satisfied with my reply here? Haha, at Sibu there don't chiak me oo.... Wakaka...

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bah. i always talk but nobody listens. aaahhh. cos my gang too many people and everybody busy pok pek pok pek lidat ishhh.

"wei you people got hear me talk mah???!"

"ha? u were talking ha? sorry sorry"

"weeeeeiii...."