February 12, 2007

She's so beautiful today.....

Well, welcome again to all my friends! It's midnight now, super favourable time to blog something about my Sunday.

Well, it's a blissful one. At morning I witnessed 30++ children receiving their first Holy Communion while singing in choir. It reminded my first Holy Communion back in 2001, where it's truly very special. It's always special and privileged, though unworthy to receive Body of Christ to our hearts.

After having breakfast alone, then went for a quite OK cell group gathering. It's OK because not many were around, can chat casually among ourselves. I led the closing prayer anyway. Started giving away my Valentine's chocolate, first to Xian Mei because she's not the same school with me. Of course, she was surprised but still appreciate it, though it seems nothing at all. Good thing was that she didn't misunderstood anything, LOL.

9 more bars of chocolates to be given on February 14th...... Hahaha

After the pre-confirmation talk, my family and I went to Parkson for CNY shopping. We spent long time at Bata shop and Super Save, and bought 5 pairs of shoes, which cost RM200++! Walao eh... While waiting for them, me and sis went to see jeweleries at Lazo Diamond. Surely I can't buy these for Valentine's presents, right? Perhaps for her birthday?

Met up some friends there, like Kevin and Andy, Priscilla and Xian Mei. All looked enjoyed their shopping. And I know lot's more were there. Pity that I cannot go shopping with the girls because I was bound with my family, so, duh.... It would be my sensational pleasure to accompany them.

Still feeling harsh to accept the "historical record" that I seldom go out with friends, even in my last schooling year..... Very jealous to my friends le. I hope next week can go visit their house lo.

Nevertheless, it's a great Sunday, and it's time to kick start another fruitful week. Continue to open up my mind, don't think too much, and walk through each second in life with courage and hope.

One more week to CNY, so what? Hahahaha....

God bless you all! PEACE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u very stubborn ah, ask you write 6 why so rajin go write 7? hahaha. eh, i get chocolate anot? wad about jeweleries? how how? omg im soooooooo greedy