February 17, 2007

At Sibu now

Yup, this is me, blogging from Sibu using Dad's notebook PC via a super-sluggish dial-up connection. Thanks and praise be to God for bringing my family and me safely here.

Yeah, it has been a gruesome 7++ hours journey to south-west, which saw me sleeping all the time. Still disappointed to be "in exile" here, as I miss my dear friends so much back at my very hometown, Miri.

Anyway thanks for those who has responded to my SMS, like Emma, Kristine, Susie, and Chew Rou. They have cleared the boredom and shared my problems along the journey. What a joy to have them as my friends.... Hope we can keep contact all the time ya....

Yes, keep hoping in God is my priority. I love God, I love Jesus, I love her, I love my family, I love my friends, I love everyone...... Just don't stop from being daring to love.

God bless you all! Lot's of love from Sibu......

No comments: