February 18, 2007

Silence after the firecrackers

Those firecrackers were over, AT LEAST by now. Currently blogging in the dark, in this early morning of "Da Nian Chu Yi" Sunday lo.

Well, yesterday I was almost stranded to total boredom at here. Only managed to get out of here for some shopping. Hot weather also intensified bore pressure throughout the day. Fortunately I had the PC with me to play soccer games all day long.

Reunion dinner was just nice I think. Didn't eat so much either way. Adult's loud Foochow speech's didn't really interfere my mood to play games continuously. As usual past years, firecrackers started bursting out from 1930 hours.

Fantastic to see those firecrackers and fireworks glaring the Sibu sky. In this chaos, upon seeing the sky, it made me miss my hometown, miss my everything there. Nearly cried you know. I have never celebrated CNY at my very own hometown.....

Anyway, did pray for support and strength from the Lord to face every challenges in future (including patience). I pray that I may continue to be committed in becoming disciples of Christ. As for her, I prayed that she's always fine and happy always. So longing to go to her house in this festive seasons...

Ah, I know you all are tired already that I always mention her....

So, just allow me to wish you....

恭喜发财,心想事成,万事如意!


God bless you all!

No comments: