February 5, 2007

Calculus freak

Here I come just want blog for a while! Hehehe...

Today is a "so far so good" for me. Though pressure of homeworks, PBSMM stuffs, thoughts about her, etc come crushing me, thank God, I still can cruise them on. My secret weapon?

HOPE!

With hope I can conquer.... hahaha.... :D

This morning I receive an early greeting card from Melissa. What a warm feeling....


Somehow it reminded me to start send away cards as sincere wish to the coming Chinese New Year. As people say, giving brings more happiness than receiving.

Also discovered myself as CALCULUS FREAK! LOL...

Have to admit that because I find myself sucks in geometry, but quite well in calculus, i.e integration. Though it's just the start, and yeah, it's mind-boggling, I start to "fall in love" to it.


Can you smell what's the "integration" is cooking?


Waleo eh...

In geometry, I hate the slow speed while plotting and drawing graphs, where it always getting me to wrong points whatsoever. But in calculus, I can do them in fast speed, which is highly-satisfying. I just love the passion of speed in Add Maths.

OK la, that's all. God bless you all! LOVE AND PEACE

No comments: