February 3, 2007

Yes my dear?

Yes my dear?

That's my reply whenever a girl called me for something. I don't think there's anything wrong, nor sending any weird signals that will make people misunderstand. I love it saying like this!

So girls, if I call "my dear", don't be shocked OK? And don't misunderstand?

This morning started quite delightfully, though missed the earlier morning Mass. Primary reason for that happiness because I CAN TALK WITH HER! :D Oh how joyful I was, even for that few seconds!

Later went on to kerja amal for Moral project.


LOL...

Besides cleaning the drain, I also helped many classmates to have their own pictures. That also contributes to my today's happiness. I simply love to help others.

Pity to Julia today. Her diary was hi-jacked by a group of guys. I know this added salts to her wound in heart. I don't like and want my friends (especially girls) to be hurt, in any means. Daphne latter gave them a peace of her mind, and me reprimanding them as well. Whether they learnt their lesson or not, it's their problem.

There's so much free time in class, so many went taking photos around. Me included as well. As always, it's my favourite to have photos with girls. Hehehe....


With Julia. Hope she can get over her problem soon.


With Beth lo. My first time taking pictures with my hands on girl's shoulder le. Don't think me is horny o...

Later I stayed at school for first aid training. But then I realized the venue was actually at HQ. LOL, it's a stupidly stuff. But then I was still happy to be there, though only 20 minutes.

After novena, I went home, prayed and online. Read others' blog, keep on complaining their life whatsoever. I am not despising them, but think again, why complain? Why complain where you can always HOPE? Now I don't want to complain because I cannot talk with her, rather, to HOPE one day can communicate heart-to-heart with her! Just a little example la...

So my friends, Form 5 is hard, but with HOPE, surely you can conquer. You can think I am still immature and naive to think like that, but I truly believes HOPE MAKES MIRACLES.

With lot's of love, may God bless you all! PEACE

No comments: