February 21, 2007

Cannot get you out of my mind

Why you always exists in my mind? Why you are so terer to remain in my thoughts, whenever and wherever I was?

What is that so big deal of you? Why I feel nervous upon seeing you, and yet still yearn for your attention and want to be closer to you? Why I always act myself to be very "superman" in front of you? Why I wait for your SMS day and night, and cried for myself due to your coldness towards me? Why I mind so much that you won't say a simple "Thanks" to me? Ha, why????

Ha, who are you? So "da pai" meh? Why I allow you to "haunt" my life? Why I get my life crash and burn, get into all those emotional rubbish craps and troubles, just because of you?

I love you so much, cannot meh? I care, concern, curious, mad about you, cannot meh?

Whatever the answers, God bless you always.....

No comments: