February 20, 2007

Home sweet home, but......?

It's really glad to back home after 5 days "imprisonment" at Sibu. No offense, but at there, it's enough boredom and flu already.

Nothing much to talk, but to thank the Almighty God for bringing us home safely. This time 2 of my aunts visit Miri, together with their own family. So, even it's approaching midnight, the kids are still actively playing the PC's here. The adults are also having high night chats using Foochow.

It's great to be back, and I already start thinking to "bai nian." However, it's harsh to face the reality that no one seems want to go with me. I seriously need some partners to accompany me. But, *sigh* so many things went against my plan. Transport, friends already went there, no time bla bla bla.....

It's really discouraging and frustrating to think about that. I shared my problems with my friends at MSN. All of them can only comforting me. My heart is very helpless. Should be full of delight now, but why it's filled with glooms?

Maybe this is part of my social phobia. Of course I could go house visiting alone la, but if it's you, how could you stand that "alone" feeling? Isn't it VERY LAME? You never know how lonely I was at Sibu last time....

WHO CAN GO "BAI NIAN" WITH ME O!?

:''(


Well, hope things can turn around this Thursday lo. And everyone out there are invited to my house at Friday, can come at anytime! I'll be waiting for you! Your kindly visiting will make me REALLY HAPPY!

Till then, wish you all Happy Chinese New Year again!

God bless you all!

No comments: