February 26, 2007

Competition?

Madam Liew publicized about this blogging competition this morning.


At first, I really think it's as easy as to submit my blog's URL and that's all! NO NO NO! It's either you write the blog based on themes given, or designing a blog theme.

Well, neither of them got me interested, though many of my friends encourage me to participate. I just like the day-by-day posting, writing whatever I like in my own space here, NOT following a theme set by others. That's call freedom in expressing my thoughts and feelings.

Anyway, exams gonna starting a few hours from now, and I still found myself in BIG trouble with Biology. 10 of my classmates dropped Biology in SPM. I don't drop it simply because to show that I am not that coward to "confront" Biology.

But then, Biology is still the hardest subject, and it will be stern challenge tomorrow.

Bio, bio.... How much I love you, and also how much I wanna dump you....

My aim? Simple, just get a pass!

Important point is, I do it for the glory of God! As always, no matter what, KEEP HOPING!

Good luck everyone! God bless you all!

No comments: