February 24, 2007

New LCD monitor!!

Still remember this lame CRT monitor?


It's continuous blackout really drove us crazy. All of us were angry, and parents were fed up with our noon-stop, pestering complaints. So, yesterday, we bought a brand new....



LCD MONITOR! YAY!

Wah, I am so thrilled to have this 15" HP L1506! It brings my PC to viewing perfection. So cool man! I am really happy!


Seems intriguing I put HP and Google together? Haha....

Why HP? I don't know. As I know HP products has high quality and price value. This monitor functions pretty well, though it was on the display when still on sell.


Pretty nice, right?


See, my Mum also "got attracted" to it!

Anyway, the price? It's RM 638! Is it worth that price? Let's see how long it would last...

How about my old monitor?


Let it RIP in the storeroom lor.... If anyone wants it I can give it for FREE.... LOL

OK, just something to share my joy! God bless you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess it's a good thing then...make life easier...^^