February 8, 2007

Day to forget, but have many pictures, LOL

Ah, I wish I can instantly forget this day when I wake up tomorrow morning. Wish time can pass as fast as lightning.

As you have seen in the title, though it's a suckers day for me, but still, many pictures will be shown here. Just to show how wuliaw and lazy I am to ignore studies and indulging in blogging relentlessly.

This morning went on quite OK per say. I didn't fall asleep in any periods, but spent many time talking with friends. While talking about DSLR camera, haha... Look this...


Haha, Angel shot this when I am showing my lame skills to shoot with "virtual" DSLR camera. Haha.... Also have shots with friends too, to kill our time and boredom.


With Angel, who's very scared of the camera glaring flash. That's why this pic is somewhat blurry. But I like our smile! :)


Me, Ah Bong, Melissa, Angel and Shasha! Quite nice what? LOL

Morning was still OK la. Khin Sheng, Yien Houng, Jenny and I then went to Pak Hock Lin to have lunch. Luckily I didn't eat there because the price is like "dut"...

But at there, I....


SMOKING??!! OK, I know it looks fake. Look at Brendan's style....



Haha, this one is more real, though not me, LOL

Having enough at that not-so-worth restaurant, we just went back school. Khin Sheng challenged me and bet RM10 to jump over the rubbish bin there.


I did jump over, and as I was grinning mischievously..... what the....


MY BLAZER DROPPED! Oh luckily didn't dropped into the rubbish bin!

Enough with the craps. Didn't do anything for backdrop-making at afternoon, except for taking pictures.

That time some archery people come to school to teach our junior students. Seems fun.


Bull's eye seems very big.


Got this as well. Gonna have fun then!

Something touch me when I was called to shoot a group photo. I was so keen to be in them as well. I felt so frustrated, that if pictures with me inside, are always the imperfect ones. You know, bad pictures make my day terribly a disaster.

Furthermore, the feeling of failure to get her attention also "crush" my heart into pieces. I could do nothing but to lick my wounds with tears rolling down my eyes. I still don't understand, what make me so difficult to be around with her?

I also forgot to take my file, which contain the registration form of FAC. Just because of that, Mum keep on pestering me being so forgetful nowadays. This added fuel to my fire. Back home, I forced myself to sleep to forget them all.

Anyway, I'll struggle on to keep hoping in the Lord. It brings a lot of peace to me. Glad that tomorrow's Chinese class and tuition are canceled, so surely I have much free time to enjoy.

OK, that's all for now. God bless you all! LOVE & PEACE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ko ar... better don put the pictures that the two of you holding the cigar,, not really nice if ppl see tat. okie? better delete it..