February 10, 2007

It's time to be more open-minded

Walao, what a day! Though still, many suckers points there, but, what can I complain?

Obviously I didn't like the school time. PCFK's visitation to school ruined all my classes, which consisted of super important subjects like Add Maths, Chemistry and so on. I felt very lame throughout the function, and have no motivation at all to do the jobs. If I am really out of temper, sorryla, everything around will be my victim.

Many people fell sick there, and I treated a near-unconscious student. Though have to bear with the smell of the foot *yucks*, but at least I contributed something.

Luckily I finished my Physics' PEKA at last minute, and gave myself a smile upon leaving school. Today was special, for the first time ever I have nothing to do all afternoon. Perfect for a great nap, great 4-hour-nap! Oh man.....

Couldn't help myself thinking about her again, even in dreams. I couldn't remember what's the dream, but she seemed in there. Anyhow, after lot's of "dut" things, I realized that I very need to be OPEN-MINDED. I don't want to be centered with questions "Why can't I get along with her?" "Why she treated me like that?" "Why this?" "Why that?" etc. any more. "Look and think wider," I say to myself.

That's so much to explore and wonder about in the future, so why always stuck in this? I can't talk to her, so what? She seems cool to me, so what? It's not the end of the world, right? It's nothing so big deal, right? So, LET IT BE!

Of course I don't mean that I am not interested to her anymore. She holds a special place in my heart, just like anyone else. Thus I wish and pray, that we may become good friends to each other, and for many blessings to be poured on her. Plus that haunting "think too much" disease must be removed now, otherwise, it'll produce more emotional craps.

Surrender everything to God, the source of all hope and consoles. Remember, God is always there for us. He knows our needs and problems. And He will never let us down. Trust in God.

Don't be afraid, lift up your heart, and see, how much hope and love are there for you.....

Thank you Lord Jesus for this day! Praise the Lord! PEACE

No comments: