March 21, 2007

Feeling so STUPID

Given to what things have been gone through today, one word, STUPID.

I felt that in every decision I do, it's all STUPID decisions. This has happened to me many times already in the past. LSS for example.

Just like today, I have made the most stupid thing ever in school. I repeated what teacher had scolded the fellow friends, without realizing that she's still in that room. Oh how stupid is it? Isn't it true that I didn't pass my words through the brain first before vomiting them out?

You say la, STUPID OR NOT????

Felt so guilty, shameful, sinful, and bad after that. I can only have myself to complaint. I had a hard time to forgive myself, before begging forgiveness from God and teacher herself. It's so so LAME thing to do. I wish I can just hurt myself by any means.

Enough of complains. Forget them. Eliminate them from my brain. Don't let it have any scars to me. I want to keep hopeful always, even in sad times. God will always be my help.

God bless you all always!

No comments: