March 23, 2007

What if I win $6 Million?

Just saw at this news from newspaper yesterday. My jealousy blood rose up like what......


How lucky is that woman to win the Toto Jackpot, which is something $6 MILLION???? I was just so so surprised that's it's in Sarawak!

Maybe she deserved to be rewarded like that because she has bet the same set of numbers continuously for 9 years. Wonder how much "investment" worth to her?








I am not encouraging you all to start swarming Toto, or 4D shops now. I always agree that "no such thing as free lunch", as always said by adults. Winning Jackpot, is really a sweet smile from Lady Luck. Sheer luck man.

Anything la......


Here many lottery maniacs find their disappointment....

Don't gamble so much! (Or better still, DON'T GAMBLE AT ALL!)

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! $6,000,000.00 is a lot of money dude!
Phew! She's damn lucky.