March 24, 2007

KJD sucks, but pleased with the day

At last I had my free time to be here with you all. It's entirely tiring day for me, but I still managed to make it count for me. Thanks be to God.

KJD which started yesterday didn't provide any amusement for me at all, as all my colleagues were all stressed out for that. I can understand their commitment, of course. However, I still think the camp not strict enough as what I've gone through last year. Denial of permission to play at Tanjung, made this KJD more boring. No offense, the moment I stepped in the school, the tension could be felt instantly. I even nearly drove the reporters away by giving wrong time. ^-^'''


It's hopping 120 participants in that camp! Walao eh....

Anyway, I still like to be called Abang Senior la! I have been used to it during the Red Crescent camp last 2 weeks, so no problems for me.

I hurriedly rushed out of school at half past 2 in order to avoid myself being deep in trouble. So relieved to be in Parkson after much tension moments at school.

At there I bought this...


Yeah, I AM A KENNY G'S FAN. Splashed RM 35.80 for that album, in which for me, worth the price tag with the superb jazz music inside. Then I found myself wandering there, before heading to Red Crescent HQ.

Before that again, I went to tennis court for the World Junior Tennis Championship.


Not bad la for Miri that there's a World Championship here, even though it's for juniors only. Who knows there's future Rodger Federer, or Maria Sharapova here?

Tat time I was witnessing the semi-final for girls' double, where Japan vs. Australia. Very impressed by their skills.


It's an ITF event, so it's world widely certified game! Not bad Miri!

I could watch tennis game for only 30 minutes. My sister had been waiting for me at HQ. Both of us went home, and slept helplessly on the sofas due to the tiredness.

Wait first, let you see something....


MOBILE TOILET! Not bad ho?

In the end, it's still a day to count for. As it's approaching Holy Week, let my heart continue to seek God's mercy, do a proper confession next week, and prepare to follow Jesus to the summit of our salvation at the cross and his resurrection. Everything mine, comes from my Lord Jesus Christ.

God bless you all!

No comments: