March 17, 2007

Lame AGM

Just now went to the MRCS Miri Annual General Meeting, only for the sake of taking pictures. Otherwise I would be sleeping again like a pig.


LOL

Sad to say, this AGM was very LAME and boring. That's why I was not surprised that not many turned up.


Somehow it made me angry when I saw this at GCHN's car. (You know who I mean la)


I don't mean to add in politics into MRCS. What I want to say is, I DON'T LIKE THIS. GCHN should put Red Crescent emblem ba. He still can come despite his own SUPP problem, not bad.

Yes, I admit, I am a Rocket supporter. LOL

Anyhow, I am also quite proud seeing my 3 friends, Emma, Kwan Nam, and Wan Lin receiving their bursary.




Have to say I am jealous because they can get FREE MONEY. Regret for not applying. One more thing, actually they are receiving EMPTY ENVELOPES on stage. LOL

Something also amused me. Look at this.


This is shot when Emma pulled out Brendan's shirt, exposing the boxers. This trend is very popular in the West, however, seriously, like this so cool meh? So shuang meh?

No offense Brendan.

Elsewhere it's running smoothly, yet getting no one's attention. By the time GCHN was talking, many were rushing to get out of there already. At least, the well-prepared refreshment appeased my impatience.

I also took picture with the in-love girl Emma lo.


She is looking so pretty, radiating her innermost beauty after being in-love with her hubby. I believe this is the Power of Love. Congrats Emma!

So, that's all I have to share. God bless you all! LOVE & PEACE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GCHN stands for George Chan, right? Hahaha... SUPP so noob... When I was given change to enter one of the politic, I will choose DAP, of course, the Rocket. Fong Pau Teck encourage me to join. Haha, just joke. Cool, I hope that I can enter PBSM, perhaps. Oh ya... my grandfather was formerly enter SUPP. No joke, real story. Formerly, the SUPP was not in the government. Not believe? Ask your father. But my grandfather agreed to enter the government after they won.

SSAW said...

Hi, Albert. AGM really boring meh?
I know you enjoy yourself for taking photoes.

Your Humble Servant said...

Last time SUPP was not in the government because of its stand of opposing the proposal to enter Malaysia. Lot's of political parties, when they are at opposition, works better. Take Gerakan, PPP, SUPP for example.

Nevertheless, I still support Rocket! Don't support BN anymore! Tell your parents to make good decision on next election!

VOTE DAP! VOTE ROCKET! LOL

God bless you all!

SSAW said...

Wakaka... Wonder why malay support BN??? DAP is the best of the best. Long Live DAP..