March 17, 2007

Life after camp

It's totally different story after back from the camp. Suddenly I cannot get used to simple, lazy lifestyle, compared to schedule-packed days.

Anyway, it's again the weekend that I've been waiting for. Freedom makes me feeling so GOOD. I went on streets with such a released feel, trying to make myself as relaxed as possible before the school days restart on next Monday.

Have to say I am nervous for next week. Why? The exams' results la! I can feel the "fail" alarm already, after being badly criticized by Physics teacher few days ago. If and only if I saw red in exam, I doubt very much whether I can stay strong enough to face it. Well, just wait and see.

Maybe you all are wondering, "where's the 'thanks for your answer' post?" Due to some reasons, especially privacy reasons, I have to take it down. Consider also how she feels when she saw her response online like that? Seriously, I don't want my relationship with her turn sour again.

THE GAME IS OVER!

So, sometimes it's better to keep to myself. Don't you think? But don't worry, I will keep trying to make my blog enjoyable to read.

Just like this....


Get cool with Fleming's hands rule!!! LOL

God bless you all!

No comments: