March 9, 2007

Oh joy!

Lesser tension by now. Exams are almost over, I really mean almost over. Overjoyed that pressures of exams are ALMOST vanished, at least for now.

It's good to be joyful, isn't it? LOL

Anyway, I am not going to join the LSS because I opt for the latter Chinese Confirmation Course held in June. Not only it fits my schedule, it's for adults and I think pretty nice with me as well to mix with grown ups. To be honest, I don't like to join Church's youth activities. It's going to be fun watching the LSS from school, and let my friends surprised with my absence.

Most of all, I will miss the close encounter with the Lord. A pity though.

Coming holiday won't provide any rest for me. Starting from today, I'll have trainings, camp, appointments and so on. I found out I am only free for 1 day, out of 9 days! Oh no man, where's my freedom?

Whatever it is, I surrender them all to my Lord Jesus. He's the most reliable help and rock that I can depend on. I promise to keep on my prayer life no matter how busy I am.

"Prayer is a matter of life and death," quoted from Pope Benedict XVI.

Nothing else make me feel more secure than to embrace God's love with all my heart. I live because out of the Love of my Lord.

God bless you all!

No comments: