March 14, 2007

Have to hold on

Written at 2nd (Sunday) day of the camp. Choose this to be posted because I think it's kinda useful for you all to see.

No matter whatever conclusions are drawn after the hard day, I finally told myself, I still have to hold on. No matter how sucks things
are going on, I shall never cease my hope in God.

Even though it’s very late night, and everyone’s sleeping, whereas me doing all the lame stuffs using this PC from Mr. Dhana. Well, it least, it kept me company so that I won’t be falling asleep.





Looking back at yesterday, yes, it’s a mixture between success and failures. Gladness is always coming with things that I don’t want to happen, especially those “think too much” genes in my brains. Read on to know more.

It was early in the morning when Jsun Loong woke us all up for the “night owl” game. Have to say the previous night’s sleep was very bad, and it brings me bad mood upon being awake. Nevertheless, I “locked” my emotions and participate in the game. Still, I have to insist that participant’s discipline was far better than us, the so-called AJK’s.

Later I went to chapel for Mass, in which I nearly fell asleep at Bishop’s sermon. Felt so guilty for doing that. Then, some gladness hit me when I am rested for quite a long time. This time, hehe, I wrote love letter for someone using Greek symbols. Many didn’t know what I am typing, of course. In doing that, I also started fantasizing happenings between us, her acceptance for me, and good times with her and so on.

That could be the start of whirlpools of bad feelings.

In afternoon I am in charge for the quiz bee. Not a big problem for me, though there were insufficient equipment for me. I just take the laptop, read loudly and that’s all. Easy easy.





That time I could not wait to see her at the Chapel. And so I went and saw this.....



Wow! It’s so rock and roll, yet without losing any elements of praising God! That’s why, I sternly invoke myself, that I made the most stupid mistake by not taking part in LSS.

Of course, some leaders knew me and invited me to join in. I waved away politely, but the disappointment in me still stayed strong.

Heavy rain later caused some activities to be canceled. Instead of participating, I found myself sleeping on the stage while they are playing like crazy down there! Oh so lame….

Back to work again for the relays at later night. Apart from that, I took some timeout to teach marching. I felt so successful when seeing their marching skills kept on improving, and their kind co-operation to me as well.

Too bad I didn’t have much time for bath (even till now). Immediately I am dragged to prepare the relays for the juniors. Music downstairs really drew me want to dance.

When I walk to the hall…. oh....





Walao! It’s total ecstasy and enjoyment! It just like a concert! How the Holy Spirit drove them to dance, to sing, to do anything else to praise God? What a power! Magnificent!



Of course, the more times I went there, the more disappointed I am, Despite the “stupid decision”, I was not able to talk to her. Something tied my tongue just as I approach her. Then I “thought too much,” it’s really a massive emotional blow.

Thefts cases also blew my mood too. Even though none of my belongings were stolen (thank God), but it caused tensions among the AJK and members. Everyone slept quite early today, with the exception of me, which tries to sooth my emotional pain by wandering around.

On and on I wandered to this place……





Yes, it’s the new block in our school, which is still in construction. I went in for some adventurous fun, taking some pictures of it. It’s really fun to discover something that others won’t have the guts to try it. No offense ya?

Well, it have been fair enough. 3 more days to go. What more could I want except for more God’s blessing and strength to go through the entire process?

God bless you all!

No comments: