March 1, 2007

Suck in Science subjects

With my favourite subject Add Maths passed, here comes Chemistry in exams.

And I know, whenever it comes to Science subjects, IT SUCKS. Reading and forcing myself to remember the formulas, equations, wordy notes, SUCKS.

That's why I am taking time out here to blog my FRUSTRATION in studying Chemistry. It's studying at last minute, of course.


Luckily I have these oranges to eat....

I can do quite well in Maths, but have serious troubles in Science. WHY HA? Brain problem?

To tell the truth, I would prefer to read Bible, do PC, blogging, read newspaper, rather than read those LAME science stuffs. I even always sleep in Science class. And if you notice, all Science reference books are hefty thick, and hard to understand. Terms used, ah, like what.....


What the "dut" is this??? Make me so angry....

Enough of complaining, I am just starving for materials to be blogged! LOL

God bless you all! PEACE

2 comments:

GeminiGeek said...

then why do you choose science stream in the first place? No offense, I think that is a pretty dumb choice you made in Form4....

Your Humble Servant said...

The reason is simple. Only science class offers Add Maths!

If my school has class with only Add Maths as elective subject, surely I am choosing that class.

Hope this answers your questions. Hehehehe.....