March 3, 2007

Cooled down, at least for now

Whee, at last I got passed the first week of dreadful exams. Though I know coming exams will be much tougher, but I don't care, important thing is that I AM FREE NOW.

So delighted to have spent time encountering Christ at early morning that make me feeling high and blessed throughout the day. God always gives me everything exceeding my expectations.

To cast away my frust last week, I purposely went for a "No.3" haircut after breakfast at town. Indeed, now I look like prisoners, which is just released from jail, so to say. Maybe it's gonna scare you, who knows? Hahaha....

On and on, I always think about her, her and her. Gonna be mad soon. Yet I felt myself lucky to be given the chance to see her everyday, either in school or church. It's true, it's different, being with her requires much courage and bravery that comes from a sincere heart. My heart beats faster whenever I am close to her. So exciting yet SO LAME.....

Anyway, found myself getting poorer in posting word-only post. It's always fun to post with interesting photos and articles. Well, I am just learning.... Very recommend Sarah's blog, her style is superb, go see it now.

Well, voila, that's all from me! Have a blessed weekend! God bless you all!

No comments: