April 14, 2007

Being at my rival school

I was pleased to enter my rival school, Chung Hua to witness the Inter-school Chinese Poem Declamation Competition yesterday.


I call it "rival" school because of our near locations to each other. Not forgetting that we always compete with this school as well, well I can say, WE COMPETE IN EVERYTHING.

And you all know who always win de la....

Upon entry, I saw so many blocks, bragging their awards they've won....




Well I know they deserve that. Being a well-funded school, the facilities there are far more better than us as well. 6 blocks, with each 4 floors, ah, simply speechless.

Even their hall is AIR-CONDITIONED!


From outside, you see it's all using glass at sides, with automatic door in front.

Try to think, if it's the same with my school's hall, surely it's all broken within 1 week, isn't it?


Wow, it's just so spacious. And mind you, 20 air-conds!

Well, Kang Jiunn and me rounded the school first. Nothing but more jealousy fanned my fiery heart.


A dolphin mouthing the trophy. Their winning spirit maybe.


Our school used to have this too.


Don't know how many trophies they've won.

Enough being jealous of that school. The competition was completely dominated by home team. Credits to them for performing so well. But then, our school's representative were performing not bad. You know la, being first time ba....


Sebastian performing on stage for St. Joe. His poem style was SO FUNNY.

Then they have LONG entertainment time which is a NO NO on my school. Dances, singing, and Chinese orchestra.


My stay there paid off. Needless to say home team won them all, but Sebastian managed to salvage our school's pride for being No.2 in senior section.


GREAT JOB BAS!

Well again, wish to thanks again to my Chinese teacher for bringing us there. It was a well time spent.

God bless you all!

No comments: