April 18, 2007

LOST in Maths Magic

Well, at least I can went to bed happily tonight. Praise the Lord!

Science week seems so hot at school currently. Today I carried all the newspapers stacked in my house in school for the recycling campaign. Not so much for caring environment, but is that I WANT OUR CLASS to WIN. Sadly, lot's of my classmates forgot it. I felt envious to see 4E's collection which is beyond reach by any class in school.

We're also forced to go for a talk after Add Maths. It's about Foundation Year of University of Queensland, with an Aussie lady speaking. Awesome and attractive. No wonder no one was making noise throughout the talk! Miss Irene is so surprised!


Got this for answering one question correctly. LOL

That's why I dare to say, those who study in Australia are EXPERTS in presentations. They show absolutely NO FEAR. Impressive.

Class was just boring, sleepy, and ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz......

Stayed for Maths Magic final round. We qualify to final as the top group, but then after much battle, we only get 3rd overall. What a disappointment.....


It's a super tight, defensive game where I can't score much. FRUSTRATING.

Later it was a time well spent. Got to chat with a lot of friends, and helping around, plus doing my own Add Maths revision. And oh ya, till now, Oh how I LOVE TRIGONOMETRY. LOL

Thank God for making his Love visible to mankind, through the sacraments of the Church. His Love is always great for us. Problem is, are we responding to His great Love? Are we taking his limitless love for granted?

Praise God Alleluia!

No comments: