April 26, 2007

Don't deserved to be TIRED

Thanks to the installation of Malaysia's King, we students had a day off which we longed so much. Oh ya, Daulat Tuanku.

However, it's giving me no way out for a break today. I have to be at MRCS HQ for the whole day to rain my juniors for the Inter Unit First Aid Competition.

What can I say? Except me being syok sendiri there, I can't find any enjoyment of being there. I tell you better don't even dare to ask me how's my junior performing. I didn't dare to expect so much from them. So disappointing to discover that I start feeling losing commitment in training them.

I'm feeling want to yell......

"Why they just don't improve? Why my training seems in vain? Why they are in such lax attitude? Where's your DISCIPLINE???!!!"

That's why I stressed very much on DISCIPLINE.

WITHOUT DISCIPLINE, IT'S BETTER NOT TO EVEN THINK ABOUT WINNING ANYTHING.

Ah, I just hope I can get my new PC built as fast as possible la! Others just let it be because I know God is in charge in everything.

God bless you all!

No comments: