April 25, 2007

Camwhoring Albert

Emma complained to me this morning about why I am not updating much nowadays. Haha, nothing to blog so no need update lo.

But, not update for long also make me feel something wrong. But then I really don't have any ingredients for blogging bo.

How le?

Ha, now just let you see some photos here la. Enjoy then! (I know loading this photos takes time.)


My brother, Mark, and me during last year's caroling. He's cute, isn't he?


My favourite meal at KFC. The chicken says it all why I like KFC so much.


Smash your screen now if you wanna hit me. LOL


Oh how can i forget this? Last year prefect night was really special.

Hungry for more? Wait for next time lo. From now on, I'll try my bets to put pictures in my blog, so that to enhance your enjoyment in reading this blog!

Hope you like this! God bless you all!

No comments: