May 27, 2007

Back home!

Yeah, I am at home now. With lot's of stuffs to carry, all the way across South China Sea.


See how many stuffs I brought from there?

After a week mixing ourselves at there, it's really emotional to be back with the Best Classical First Aid Cup. A work well done, and we're all pleased.


These are only the gold and bronze plates won at Kuantan. The Cup is BIG, tell you first.

Since I didn't bring my camera to the trip, so allow me to delay the pictures for several days. We had our tour guide who have all our pictures in his DSLR camera, from Kuantan at East Coast, to Colours of Malaysia launching ceremony at Putrajaya. Have to wait him to process the photos to CD first.

Tunggu ya, boleh?

God bless you all!

P.S: Feeling alienated from my friends after being there for so long. So sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur blog kinda interesting...but newayyy,,stay hapi owezz...i'll owez support u...god bless u.:P