May 20, 2007

I have a new Motorola!

Yeah, it's strange, I have a new Motorola instead of Sony Ericsson. But I am still grateful I can get a new one.

I was tired of this patchy, yellowish phone. It's damned frustrating.


Functions are still OK, but the yellow patch makes my life hard, especially in reading SMS.

It was all started when my family and I went to Boulevard after my training. Instead of fixing my watch, whole family fixed their eyes on handphones.

Funnily enough, it's Dad who suggested to buy a new phone. OK, then I pursuaded to have a much higher-end phones with more great functions, like SE K550i. However he insisted on the medium-ranged ones, so I gave up.

Actually I want a Sony Ericsson fo their sound quality and popularity. I have been jealous for so long watching my friends owning good SE phones, K series, Walkman series, whatever.

But Motorola is unbeatable at price. That's true with lesser functions, though with higher radiations. Don't say about Nokia because they're just too common and don't have the functions I want.

After much choosing we ended up choosing Motorola c261.


What more can I hope for? Certainly this is still not the type that i really want, but it can covers my needs already.


How do you think about the design? Nice right?

This mobile phone has speaker phone, SMS, MMS, WAP, interesting games, MIDI player, etc etc. And they have CAMERA, yes, CAMERA!


And all these for only RM250!! Wow!

What a joy to have a camera phone!!! I fall in love with this phone at the moment I grip my gear on this device. I stressed again the camera and the brand really make a difference.

So let's LOL with my new Motorola!


Then now I have to say......


And wave Sony Ericsson goodbye.....

OK, this will be my last post before heading to Kuantan. Please do always come back for I will post the latest happenings there using Twitter, LIVE.

Wish us best of luck! God bless you all!

No comments: