May 13, 2007

Unhappy at Pustaka Miri

Having had those unhappy experiences at Pustaka, I am now currently blogging from this so-called digital library in Miri.


I still remember how I was trapped in the staircase few years ago. Totally embarassing and "mensiasoikan." Sigh......

Well, what can I say? It's really LAME place. By calling this place as "Digital library", they should have really good PC's here, and it should be a paperless place too!

But then it really turn me down. Internet access is totally at unsatisfatory level. Computers here are SUPER laggy and have many restrictions. I would rather to go online at home rather at here.

But then many still opt to study here, not online. Cool surrounding, studious quiet atmosphere attracted lot's of my friends to study in group here.

Well, just a round up about how unhappy I am in this so called "digital library"! LOL

God bless you all!

No comments: