May 14, 2007

Double (maybe triple or more) pressure this week

Feeling very grateful for finishing my starter meal of Biology. It's just the start of the full course meal of EXAMS.

LOL, unlike my friends who have 9 days exam, I will have 6 days of exams only. You know how I compact it, yeah, through combining subjects.

Just check out my exam schedule starting tomorrow....

15/5 - Chemistry (5 hours at morning), EST (2 hours at afternoon)

16/5 - Add Maths, English 2

(Yeah it's Teacher's Day and you all no need come to school. But I have too, sobs)

17/5 - Physics, maybe History.

18/5 - English 1, Moral, Maths, Chinese!!!!! (Walao, something like 10 hours!!!! Crazy....)

21/5 - Malay, maybe History

See how packed it is?

Not forgetting there's training every night from 1900 - 2145 le!

LOL, how I can tahan o?

Who knows I am going to be like this one day?


"Choi choi choi, dai ga lai si!!!!"

Just pray that God gives me strength and grace to get over this.

God bless you all! Remember to pray for me!

No comments: