June 9, 2007

New PC!

Much anticipated new PC was finally installed yesterday! I am using it now to blog, with much much delight!

Wah, since the last PC broke down, I have been waiting this day for so long. Dad's notebook's performance is bad, only making me keep on complaining.

So here's the stuffs!


I go for high specification because I planned to install Vista. All of these cost below RM 2000, thanks to the trader who kindly offers me great discount.

So my cousin Jimmy helped me a great deal in installing all these mind-boggling parts. Well, I have to say he did 95% of the job.

Here's some camwhore of mine....



Opting for AMD processor. Byebye Intel.



Help a little bit installing the RAM. Easy easy.



Show off my ATi graphic card, and also my old and new motherboard!


Here's comes the hard part, all done by my cousin.

And finally....


HERE'S IT! YAHOO!

Felt so ecstatic and I immediately wanna install Vista. I love Vista for their sleek design and Aero. But my excitement went dim when this thing ALWAYS come out in installation.


SIEN AR!!!

Nothing more annoying than this Blue Screen of Death! Sien! Sien! Sien!

So, no choice lo, I have to go back to Windows XP. Ah, much better, feeling like being at home. Hehehe. Everything run so smooth now.


Ah, much better.

At least my effort for whole sleepless night was not wasted.

Well, if no Vista, I'll try Ubuntu! Who cares about Vista after all? Because I believe God will always provide.

God bless you all!

No comments: